Join our Team!
As a boutique CPA firm serving the high-net-worth entrepreneurial niche, we invest in the personal and professional development of our team members. We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits comparable to regional accounting firms, a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and the ability to grow from within based on performance.
What We Offer – Our Associate Value Proposition
1) Competitive Compensation Package: Our base salary, combined with our bi-annual performance bonus is highly competitive in the Austin market. In addition, we offer a monthly business development bonus for Associates bringing in clients to the firm. Our firm promotes from within and provides appropriate financial incentives to top-performing team members. Associates joining our firm earn more money while working less hours.
2) Comprehensive Benefits: We offer a retirement plan with employer matching, 100% employer-paid health insurance, dental insurance, and supplementary accident insurance, as well as 50% employer coverage for Associates’ dependents. In addition, we offer paid meals during tax season, paid Continuing Professional Education (CPE), paid on-site and off-site training, paid CPA and EA licensing fees, and paid State Society dues.
3) Life-Work Balance: Our firm offers a Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) package which allows Associates to take as much time off as they need. In addition, our firm provides a Flex Schedule package which allows Associates to design their daily schedules. Finally, our firm closes at 1 PM on Fridays for four months out of the year, thereby allowing team members to enjoy long weekends with their friends and families.
4) Commitment to Productivity: Our firm makes a substantial investment in IT and infrastructure. We are fully paperless, leverage the latest on IT tools and resources, utilize three monitors on custom-built PCs, and provide Associates the opportunity to work remote from home. All Associates are provided their own office for full privacy and productivity (no cubicles). Further, our Operations team safeguard the productivity of our CPAs by handling calendaring, document follow-up, and other administrative tasks.
5) Career Advancement Opportunities: Our firm specializes in specific niches and has a strong market share in these industries. We serve clients through a multi-division approach, allowing Associates to gain valuable exposure to different services within the firm, as well as allowing them to learn about clients from an operational and financial standpoint. We design clear Career paths for Associates to grow professionally, financially, and personally, and commit to promoting from within.
Please see below for current career opportunities at Mueller & Associates, CPAs: